Pray for our family as they remember their Loved Ones
- Sister Mary Campbell & Brother Jay O’Neal
- On the loss of a sister & aunt Mrs. Sarah Oliver
- Sister Kali Powell-Soto on the loss of her father, Mr. Bubin Lee
- Sister Denise Burton – on the loss of her aunt Mrs. Virginia Pittman
- Sister Ava Hollman on the loss of her aunt, Daniella Colon
- Sisters Deloris Rodriguez, Vera Franklin & Brother Donearl Brown, Sr.
- On the loss of their uncle, Mr. Willie Coren.
- Sis. Jazzman Howard and Family on the death of her father, Mr. John Eddith
The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you;
he will never leave you nor forsake you.
Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged
Even though I walk through the darkest valley,
I will fear no evil, for you are with me;
your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
The LORD is a refuge for the oppressed,
a stronghold in times of trouble.
We are forever grateful for your continued prayers on behalf of our church family members.